Ritchie Compasses provide accuracy from the inside out. When properly sized, installed and compensated a marine compass is the most important instrument on any boat. It will provide accurate, trouble-free heading references under the most adverse conditions without relying on electricity, radio signals or satellite communications. The most important criteria when selecting a compass are dial size and mounting style. Quality components aid accuracy, smooth response, stability and trouble-free operation. Modern technology makes Ritchie Compasses the World's Best Marine Compasses.
- CourseMinder Movable Bezel with Heading Memory Indicator Remembers the Way... so you don't have to
- 2 3/4" Direct-Reading Dial
- Low Mounted Height
- Surface Mount
- Easily Installed.
- Extended Temperature Operating Range with Composite Construction & Diaphragm
- Exclusive DirectiveForce Magnets
- Hardened Steel Pivot and Sapphire Jewel Movement
- No Wiring or Power Needed
- Exclusive 5-Year Ritchie Warranty