Product # 010-C1131-00 (microSD™/SD™card)
The Garmin TOPO U.S. 24K - Northeast
navigational software covers topographic detail of Connecticut, New Hampshire, Massachusettes, Maine, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont. Routable trails, rural roads, city neighborhood roads, major highways and interstates are shown in great detail. TOPO maps include points of interests
such as parks, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites.
TOPO U.S. 24K - Northeast Features:
- Navigational Software
- Includes coverage of Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Massachusettes, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and Wisconsin.
- Hydrographic Features of Coastlines, Lake & River Shorelines, Wetlands, & Perennial/Seasonal Streams
- Routable Trails, Rural Roads, City Neighborhood Roads, Major Highways & Interstates
- Digital Topographic Maps
-Based on the 1:24,000 Scale USGS Maps
-Covering National, State & local parks, Forests & Conservation & Wilderness Areas as well as Bureaus of Land Management Township, Range & Section Information and USGS Quad Locations
- Searchable by City, Summit, Lakes, Campsites & More
-Parks, Campgrounds, Scenic Lookouts & Picnic Sites
- Elevation Profile(On Compatible Garmin Devices) Estimates Terrain Difficulty