The Celestron Skymaps
is a classic collection of seasonal star charts, topped off by a glow-in-the-dark luminous star finder, or planisphere. The front cover of it has glow-in-the-dark planisphere
that tells you quickly which constellations are up for any date or time. It has seasonal star charts that displays the locations of the best deep-sky objects for summer, winter, spring and autumn.
The Skymaps are made from water-resistent, heavy-duty card stock with a protective overcoat which holds up to years of use. A plastic spiral comb holds the pages together securely, but allows them to lay completely flat for use in the field. This Skymaps is for use in the Northern Hemisphere only.
Product # 93722
- Sky Maps
- Seasonal Star Charts
- Display The Locations of The Best Deep-Sky Objects
- Tells Which Constellations Are Up For Any Date or Time
- Heavy Duty Card Stock w/ a Protective Overcoat
- Plastic Spiral Binding Lets Star Charts Lay Flat
- For Use in The Northern Hemisphere Only