Item # B0240405 / B0240407The Aastra Meridian 5316 digital Centrex telephone is recommended when you need a central answering position or ACD support. The phone offers unique functionality, making it the perfect solution for call centers or other high-volume calling applications. When combined with the M522 Meridian mate expansion module, the M5316 is also recommended as a mini-console.
The 2-line, 24-character liquid crystal display can deliver call information such as call progress, queue status and calling name and number. Agents or the attendant can use this data to greet callers and speed transactions. The 13 programmable line/feature keys allow you to tailor the set to fit your requirements.
- Centrex System Corded Phone
- 2-Line X 24 Character LCD
- On-Hook Dialing
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Adjustable Volume Control (Off / High / Low)
- Visual Ringer
- Date / Time Display
- Class / CMS Compatible Features
- 13 Programmable Line / Feature Keys
- Program Key
- Supports The Meridian 522 Mate Expansion Module
- AC Powered (Adapter Included)
Click Here For Product Overview (PDF File)