The AT&T 992 2-line corded phone can be used with
1 or 2 incoming telephone lines and features a speakerphone for hands-free use.
The headset is hearing aid compatible and can be used with a two-band
2.5 mm headset (purchased separately). The 992 can be used on
a desk or mounted on a wall and does not require AC power for basic operation.
The phone has a data port that can support a fax machine or modem. The 992 backlit
LCD screen display allows you to view information even in low light conditions.
Additional features include an 18 number memory for faster dialing and a directory
that can store up to 100 additional numbers with names.
- Corded Phone
- Caller ID / Call Waiting
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Backlit LCD Display (4-Line)
- 100 Station Name / Number Caller ID Memory
- 100 Station Phone Directory / Dialer
- 3-Way Conferencing
- 18 Station Speed Dial
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Adjustable Ringer / Volume Control
- Wall Mountable/Mount Included
- Recordable Customized Ringer
2 Minute Max Recording Time
- Automatic Line Selection
- Data Port
Allows the Connection of Fax Machines or Modems
- Line Status Indicator
- 2.5mm Headset Jack
- Trilingual Menu Support (English / Spanish / French)