The Avaya 5602SW IP Telset Dark Grey Telephone
is an entry-level telephone with two programmable call appearance/feature keys. It also has ten fixed feature buttons, easy to see two line by twenty four character display screen, and many more features. The 5602SW IP phone has an integrated two-port Ethernet switch and supports static and dynamic IP address assignment.
The 5602SW IP telephone is a cost-effective way for organisations to enjoy the benefits of converged communications. The 5502SW connects directly to the LAN and ensures employees can access the full set of features while working remotely.
5602SW IP Telset Dark Grey Telephone Features:
- IP Corded Telephone
- Listen-Only Handsfree Speaker
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- 2 Line x 24 Character Display
- 2 Programmable Feature Buttons
- Message Waiting Indicator
- 10/100 Base T Ethernet Connection
- with PC Pass Through Port
- 10 Fixed Feature Buttons
- Static or Dynamic IP Addressing
- 8 Personalized Ring Patterns, SNMP Support
- Desk or Wall Mountable