Get a compact transducer for your boat with depth and temperature sensor, using the Garmin Plastic Transom Mount Transducer (010-10272-00). Install the transducer directly on the transom of your boat, generally found below the hull in the water. The 6-pin Plastic Transom Mount Transducer comes with 30-feet cable and mounting hardware. You can replace the dual-frequency transducer that comes with your Garmin units.
With dual-frequency, the 010-10272-00 transom mount transducer, signal transmission, and reception are very responsive and reliable. Also, the coverage area is generous thanks to dual-frequency and fish can be detected a lot quicker. Minimum drag is produced by the Garmin Plastic Transom Mount Transducer since the device is only slightly in the water. This 500-watt plastic transducer has a maximum depth of fifteen hundred feet and an operating frequency fo 50 to 200 kHz. The transducer has a beamwidth of 40 degrees to 10 degrees and mounts on 0-degree to 70-degree transom.
Premium-quality materials are used to ensure long-lasting use & peak performance. All the necessary mounting hardware is included with the Garmin Plastic Transom Mount transducer for easy installation on the transom of your boat. The Plastic Transom Mount transducer is compatible with Select Chartplotters and Fishfinders from Garmin.
- Plastic Transom Mount Transducer
- Provides Depth & Temp Data
- Operating Frequency of 200 & 50 kHz
- Dual Frequency: 6-Pin
- Beamwidth of:
- 10 Degrees at 200 kHz
- 40 Degrees at 50 kHz
- Transducer Kit Includes Mounting Hardware & Installation Instructions
Works with Garmin Models:
- Fishfinder: 100 Blue, 160 Blue, 240 Blue, 250, 250C, 320C, 340C, 400C
- GPSMAP: 178 Sounder, 178C Sounder, 188/188C Sounder, 198C Sounder, 235 Sounder, 238 Sounder, 298 Sounder, 398 Sounder, 420/420s, 421/421s, 430/430s, 431/431s, 440/440s, 441s, 498 Sounder, 520/520s, 521/521s, 525/525s, 526/526s, 530/530s, 531/531s, 535/535s, 540/540s, 541/541s, 545/545s, 546/546s, 720/720s, 740/740s
- GSD: 20, 21, 22